FrogBox is one of the most innovative, environmentally-friendly and exciting franchise opportunities available. Forbes Magazine awarded FrogBox a place on it's list of America's Most Promising Companies in 2011. If you’re looking for a first-class business opportunity and you have what it takes to build and grow a business, a FrogBox Franchise may be for you. We are looking for highly qualified Franchisees to help us grow throughout North America. We are adopting a rapid, but controlled growth strategy to ensure the quality and consistency of our program and to provide a strong support base for our franchisees. We currently have 22 locations and will be in 150 cities in North America by 2015.
The benefits of being a FrogBox franchisee
We are committed to making your business both personally and financially rewarding. As a franchisee, you will receive:
- The use of the FrogBox name, trademarks and reputation. Global advertising giant Leo Burnett awarded FrogBox the 2010 Leo’s award as the small business with the highest potential to be a major North American brand
- Online Proprietary Management System Software
- A comprehensive, initial training program
- A protected geographic territory, which may increase in value
- A complete set of manuals, which includes pre-opening manual, policy and procedures/operations manual, checklists, agreements and forms
- A city-specific website, which you can tailor to your territory
- Ongoing support
What we look for in a franchisee
As a FrogBox franchisee, you are responsible for developing and operating the business in your exclusive territory. We are looking for franchisees with three key attributes:
- Proven business success –do you have what it takes to grow a business?
- Capital to grow –do you have the funds necessary to grow a long term, prosperous business
- Environmental integrity –do you believe that businesses can do what is right for the environment and still prosper?
We strongly believe that the success of our franchise is based on our franchisee selection process and your desire to succeed. We consider the most important attributes of a franchisee to be your commitment to listen and learn and make constant improvements in the way you operate your franchised business. We will choose franchisees who:
- Appreciate the benefits of working on a team and within a proven system of operation
- Are disciplined self-starters, with a high level of personal integrity and the desire to build and maintain long-term client relationships
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess good organization and scheduling skills
- Have the funds to invest in the business, as well as the financial ability to survive the start-up phase, while drawing a nominal salary
- Have the ability to start operating within 90 days
- Reside in the local market where the franchise is to be located.
Note: In order to be financially pre-qualified, you must have a minimum of $100,000 in unencumbered funds.
Royalties & Advertising Fund
In return for our ongoing support and services, the Franchises will pay us a monthly royalty of 7% of gross revenue.
The Advertising & Promotion Fund covers brand-based advertising and promotions. The fee is 2% of gross revenue paid monthly.
The Mutual Investigation Process
We have developed a “Mutual Investigation Process” that allows both parties to exchange information in a sequential manner and to proceed at their own pace. As part of the process, you provide us adequate information, which we use to evaluate your potential as a FrogBox franchisee. At each stage of the application process, we provide you sufficient information, which you use to decide if you wish to move forward.
The First Step
The first step is for you to complete and submit the Request Info Button above. If you meet our selection criteria, we will contact you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much can I make and what is the return on my investment?
Your success depends upon your effort, involvement in the community and financial management. As these situations will vary from franchisee to franchisee, there can be no guarantee of return. However, your success is our success and our support team and operational systems are in place to assist you in maximizing your return.
Do you allow partnerships?
Preference is given to applicants who financially pre-qualify on their own. If you plan on having a partner(s), be clear about the details of your partnership (e.g. silent partner, active partner, financial partner, and terms of repayment) when completing the Request for Information & Consideration.
Does FrogBox provide financing?
No, we do not provide financing through the company. We are happy to provide any information you require to prepare a business plan and apply for a loan.
This website is not a franchise offering, nor is it directed to any person in any state. It is for information purposes only. An offering can only be made by a Franchise Disclosure Document, which must be registered in certain states. We will not sell a franchise unless our Franchise Disclosure Document has been delivered to the purchaser prior to the sale in compliance with state and federal law. We will not offer or sell a franchise unless the franchise offering is registered in the state where the purchaser resides or where the franchise will be located, if required by state law and no exemption applies. Registration in any state or province is not an endorsement by the state or province. To find out about our current status in your state, please contact us.